2/9/11

Vanity cases , Beauty Boxes

Hello again!

I’m very proud for these very nice handmade items! 
The idea was born some years ago, when I was looking for something clever to store of my personal items. I hated the chaos in my bathroom as well as to my bedroom. Bottles, tubes and small boxes everywhere, and as far as my cosmetics? I never found on time, what I was looking for. Seems familiar?
So, I started to search in the market for something stylish but effective! I found a few cases, but they were poor, without style, and cheap. So, I decided to design and make something, exactly the way I want. The first collection was born. Time has pass, and my friends repeatedly asking to share these items with other people. Finally, I decided to share them! 
I hope, you will enjoy them and they will help you to organize your personal stuff!
Very soon these goods will be released to www.etsy.com in various colors.  
Keep in touch!

The first collection is in pure white. They are decorated with delicate lace and made by 100% soft, cotton fabric.  Also, are romantic, luxurious, with style and very well designed to cover all of our needs. These items can fit everywhere. In the bathroom, in our drawers, in our luggages, just everywhere! They are very nice in special occasions, like wedding decorations. Imagine.. a nice, romantic, wedding bedroom decorated with flowers and other fine objects, and your personal items in these beautiful cosmetic cases. Just superb! 
Also it's a very nice gift. Every bride will love these lovely items.



   
 


The tour is starting with this nice pouch. It's perfect for any kind of bottles. Perfumes, shampoos, shower products, cleansing milk, creams, everything fit in this nice case. All kind of products which must be standing are nicely organized and neat.












This object makes me so proud! It's a case for panty hose and delicate underwear. It's divided in parts and offers the necessary space to storing our precious, delicate and favorite goods. Women always have tiny, silky, expensive underwear, but we want to keep them in a safe place. This case will release us from damages which happen from the drawers' spikes, other accidents which happen with sharp edges or just with our hands. It's the most needful item!


 





This is the perfect case for our cosmetics. Believe me, all the tiny, magical, precious and necessary cosmetics fit in this vanity case. Lipsticks, eye pencils, powders, shadows, brushes, all the favorite treasures will be gathered in one case! Easy to find what we want, easy to take it to trips. Irreplaceable because we can put just everything!


Last but not least, I present these matching and lovely slippers. They are comfortable, soft, with rich bottom and made from pure cotton fabric. Two sizes are available, medium & large, which almost cover all women.  Honestly, you shouldn't miss them!
I really hope that you like my creations. This white collection is always available for sale. It's diachronic, elegant, stylish, romantic, handmade and adorable! It's inspired from a French boudoir's style, which I love.
 

More unique items from the white collection are coming soon. 
Just a hint: wonderful items to organize the bathrooms and wardrobes. 
Keep in touch for the update about the goods release to www.etsy.com
 
See you soon!

c@t




Please note that English is not my language. I’m trying hard to make this blog to be approachable to many people outside Greece. 
So, any corrections are welcome, because I really want to improve my skills in English.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment